Tuesday, February 18, 2014

"MODEL" OFF DUTY

adidas zx850 streetstyle berlin lisforlois Hahaha well not Model, but I was highly inspired by Stockholm Streetstyle's Model off Duty section for my post title today. Anyway as you know and saw on Instagram I had a shooting for Adidas NEO on yesterday and this is what I wore to it. I was a bit nervous because I'm not a model and although taking pictures of myself almost daily and posting them on my blog/facebook/twitter it is different when you are suddenly posing in a production full of professionals for a label with their team. I'm super lucky to have been in it with NEO because you know how much I really love the Adidas NEO team and how they always make me feel at home around them, plus I already knew the photographer personally and my co-"models" were my friends Annie and Chi. :D
I guess I was still a little hard on myself and shouldn't have thought about it too much. However I did have one hell of a time and it was super fun, especially the group shots. I wonder if there is a good group shot of us because we were laughing way too much for it to look attractive :D
Anyway I'm really excited for the results, I honestly can't stop thinking about how they might have turned out and I can't wait for them to be released.
About my look? I chose something laid back. Something to easily slip out of and into.

streetstyle berlin lisforlois streetstyle berlin lisforlois adidas zx850 streetstyle berlin lisforlois streetstyle berlin lisforlois streetstyle berlin lisforlois adidas zx850 streetstyle berlin lisforlois streetstyle berlin lisforlois streetstyle berlin lisforlois adidas zx850 streetstyle berlin lisforlois streetstyle berlin lisforlois streetstyle berlin lisforlois
Jacket I Jacke: THANKS TO Forever 21
Shoes I Schuhe: ZX850 THANKS TO Adidas Originals
Jeans: Monki
Top I Top: THANKS TO Adidas NEO
Hoodie: H&M
Necklace I Kette: Pilgrim
Bag I Tasche: THANKS TO Forever 21
Headphones: Diamond Tears THANKS TO Monster Products


Love Lois xxx

3 comments:

  1. Tolles Outfit! Ich liebe es auch, total chillig, mit einem oder zwei "teuren" bzw. besonders stylischen Teilen loszugehen. Besonders zum Einkaufen oder zu Freunden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wann hast du denn die bilder gemacht? bist bestimmt deswegen zu spät gekommen :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sehr Cool! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois