Sunday, February 23, 2014

SATURDAY ROOFTOPS

Aletto rooftop outfit lisforlois
Saturday was a lovely day in Berlin. It was sunny and it felt like spring was upon arrival. I spent my first half of the day working from the Aletto Hotel roof top. (So wanna come back up here when it's truly summer!). We were shooting for Face of Africa Germany. Well I was pretty much only observing and assisting, but I had my camera with me so at some point I took it out and it all evolved into little foto session up in the skys of Berlin. Also I couldn't help but snap these beauties in between the breaks and I just had to share these pictures with you.
For the day I choose my I don't know but I was really feeling the mix of glitter, jeans and leather dressed down casually paired with my favorite boho chic bag from Stradivarius and one of my coolest Weekday sneakers. Also I kinda tried the neckparty thing. Gotta find proper necklaces for a decent neck party. Anyway...
Have a lovely week guys!

Aletto rooftop outfit lisforlois Aletto rooftop outfit lisforlois
Aletto rooftop outfit lisforlois Aletto rooftop outfit lisforlois Aletto rooftop outfit lisforlois Aletto rooftop outfit lisforlois Aletto rooftop outfit lisforlois Aletto rooftop outfit lisforlois Aletto rooftop outfit lisforlois Aletto rooftop outfit lisforlois Aletto rooftop outfit lisforlois Aletto rooftop outfit lisforlois Aletto rooftop outfit lisforlois Aletto rooftop outfit lisforlois
Leather Jacket I Lederjacke: THANKS TO Forever 21
Shoes I Schuhe: Weekday
Jeans Shirt I Jeanshemd: THANKS TO Gina Tricot
Sunglasses I Sonnenbrille: H&M
Dress I Kleid: THANKS TO Sheinside
Necklace I Kette: Pilgrim THANKS TO Valmano, THANKS TO Madeleine Accessoires and DIY
Bag I Tasche: Stradivarius

Love Lois xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois