Sunday, February 09, 2014

LAST SUNDAY..

Lois Opoku WAG Streetstyle Adidas NEO Selena Gomez jacket lisforlois Munich Adidas FC Bayern München ticket lisforlois
Last Sunday was my first time ever at a stadium. Adidas invited Annie and me to come hang out for a game for the fixture FC Bayern vs Eintracht Frankfurt. We had dinner prior to the game in Adidas' sponsors lounge within the stadium, dessert and more beer in the break and more dinner after the game. Just before the game was about to start we walked down into the arena and took our seats. The minute I laid eyes on that pitch I was blown away, I nearly dropped my beer. It was such a magical sight and I was hit by the atmosphere and spirit in that stadium right away. We had the best seats, we were so close to the pitch but far enough that we could still see the entire pitch in one glance. Well it was very hollywood with the rain and the little mist and slight fog, the cheering fans all in perfect synch, how everything stopped for a second as I took it all in, except that it was real and mother nature does not stage. I couldn't stop smiling and staring. The game was too perfect too, they won 5-0.

I stayed over night in Munich and travelled back home the next day. Ughh now I want to see the Superbowl live and catch an NBA game so badly! A game at Anfield Road or Camp Nou would be magical!
Lois Opoku WAG Streetstyle Adidas NEO Selena Gomez jacket lisforlois Munich Adidas Deutsche Bahn travel lisforlois Munich Adidas Salat Vapiano lisforlois Munich Adidas Deutsche Bahn travel lisforlois Lois Opoku WAG Streetstyle Adidas NEO Selena Gomez jacket lisforlois Lois Opoku WAG Streetstyle Adidas NEO Selena Gomez jacket lisforlois Munich Adidas NEO Selena Gomez leather jacket lisforlois Munich Adidas Motel One München lisforlois Munich Adidas Lois Opoku lisforlois Lois Opoku WAG Streetstyle Adidas NEO Selena Gomez jacket lisforlois Lois Opoku WAG Streetstyle Adidas NEO Selena Gomez jacket lisforlois Munich Adidas FC Bayern München Eintracht Frankfurt lisforlois Munich Adidas Food lisforlois Lois Opoku WAG Streetstyle Adidas NEO Selena Gomez jacket lisforlois Munich Adidas Fußball FC Bayern München lisforlois Munich Adidas Fußball FC Bayern München Eintracht Frankfurt lisforlois Lois Opoku WAG Streetstyle Adidas NEO Selena Gomez jacket lisforlois Munich Adidas FC Bayern München Allianz Arena lisforlois Munich Adidas FC Bayern München Eintracht Frankfurt lisforlois Lois Opoku WAG Streetstyle Adidas NEO Selena Gomez jacket lisforlois Munich Adidas food lisforlois Lois Opoku WAG Streetstyle Adidas NEO Selena Gomez jacket lisforlois Munich Adidas FC Bayern München Eintracht Frankfurt lisforlois Lois Opoku WAG Streetstyle Adidas NEO Selena Gomez jacket lisforlois Munich Adidas FC Bayern München Paulaner Bier lisforlois
Leather jacket I Lederjacker: THANKS TO Forever 21
Shoes I Schuhe: Zara
Necklace I Kette: Ina
Fur I Felljacke: THANKS TO Selena Gomez for Adidas NEO
Turtleneck I Rollkragen Pulli: H&M Trend
Trousers I Hose: H&M

What you probably don't know about me is that I really like football. I always wanted to be a WAG (Wife and Girlfriend.) but Fernando Torres got married to his childhood sweetheart and Gerard Pique put a baby in Shakira. My fav WAG is Alex Curran Gerard and Queen of all WAGs Victoria Beckham and Kickette.com was my daily bread. (Best girly football site ever! So much gossip and abs rating haha! You're bound to fall in love with football(ers) after that.) But I moved from simply watching to even playing a bit myself.

My friend Carly and I were crazy enough to open our football club. In the entire time of its existence it was just us two. We'd sell waffles and cake in school and put everything we earned into our club piggie bank with which we later bought our uniform, shoes and socks. Still got those Ronaldinho limited edition shoes somewhere here in my room. We even had our own little booklet with rules and a codex. (I'm pretty sure hate Bayern München was one of them!) And we'd sneak into pubs to catch Manchester United and Liverpool FC games since you don't get Premier League on German free TV.

Every Monday no matter if freaking ass burning summer sun or 20 cm of snow, we'd travel to our pitch and play. Just the two of us. One day during our "training" sessions, a coach drafted us to join a club. Either he really pitted the two of us all alone in the snow or he just really admired our passion so we joined a ladies football club for a few months.

If she reads this she probably gonna call me a big fat traitor because I cheered on FC Bayern. In our time we made it our mission to hate on them (for no particular or valid reason). Haha! But I cannot thank Adidas enough for this experience. I had a wonderful weekend. The only down side watching football on TV has never seemed so dull compared to this..


Love Lois xxx

6 comments:

  1. Wie schön dass du Spaß hattest und toll von ADIDAS auch mal so eine Aktion zu machen. Ich drücke dir die Daumen dass dein WAG Traum mal wahr wird ;)
    X, Ania von www.overdivity-fashion.blogspot.de
    Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahah den hab ich leider aufgegeben als die zwei sich gegen mich entschieden haben xD

      Delete
  2. Hört sich ziemlich cool an! Hätte nicht gedacht das du ein Fußball "Fan" bist 😊 lg gloria www.robynbyn.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steile Hose, die gefällt mir richtig gut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wiebke! <3
      Wie schön, dass du noch immer meinen Blog liest.
      Das macht mich total glücklich!

      Love Lois xxx

      Delete
  4. Your jacket is awsome ! Your style is amazing :) I love it !

    withoutanyweight.blogspot.com

    Maikie <3

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois