Thursday, February 06, 2014

MBFW BERLIN FASHION WEEK: DAY 3 - BREAD&BUTTER 2014// DRYKORN, MAVI AND MORE

Berlin Fashion Week Lois Opoku Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois
My third day at Fashion Week started with a meeting with Point Rouge. We met over breakfast in a really cute restaurant in Mitte with just one handful bloggers. All I can say for now is that there will be lots of projects planned for this year, so stay tuned. Can't wait to uncover what they'll have in store for us, especially since part of my blog make-over is introducing more beauty and dedicating an entire section to it and I'm sure Point Rouge will have some great opportunities for everyone sat at that breakfast table that day.

With my babes Nadine, Carina and Nisi. Hope they'll let us work together on some projects!

Berlin Fashion Week Lois Opoku Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois Berlin Fashion Week Lois Opoku Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois Berlin Fashion Week Lois Opoku Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois Berlin Fashion Week Lois Opoku Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois Berlin Fashion Week Lois Opoku Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois
From there Lisa picked me up and we headed to the Bread&Butter. As you know I was really looking forward to it, especially since I had a few special appointments, meetings and invitations to Mustang, Birkenstock, Mavi and my first was Drykorn.
Berlin Fashion Week Drykorn Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois Berlin Fashion Week Drykorn Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois Berlin Fashion Week Drykorn Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois Berlin Fashion Week Drykorn Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois Berlin Fashion Week Drykorn Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois Berlin Fashion Week Drykorn Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois
LOVED IT. Drykorn was perfect. I fell in love with almost every piece and I can't wait for the collection to hit the stores. Lots of black and white and red, leather (<3) and silk. Drykorn's collection is very grunge but has a very chic vibe to it. Happy that I got to take the brand book with me. I like to look at it every now and then since I got it, because it inspires me a lot. My most wanted item is the shearling coat on the very first picture. You won't believe how perfect it is, from cut to material - it's the perfect piece.
Definitely my label to watch this year! So wanna add some Drykorn to my wardrobe...

Rich & Royal
Berlin Fashion Week Bread& Butter Rich & Royal January 2014 lisforlois Berlin Fashion Week Rich&Royal Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois Berlin Fashion Week Bread& Butter Rich & Royal January 2014 lisforlois Berlin Fashion Week Bread& Butter Rich & Royal January 2014 lisforlois
Rich&Royal was also one of my favourite collections I saw at BBB too. I don't need to mention how perfect that red studded leather coat is. It's pallette and overall theme and trend was very similar to that of Drykorn which is why I liked Rich&Royal so much, but their collection is working more with the color red. Studs, leather, red/black/white is still a major thing ladies! That trend is going to carry on.

Berlin Fashion Week Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois Berlin Fashion Week Mavi jeans Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois Berlin Fashion Week Bread& Butter Mustang Lois Opoku January 2014 lisforlois Berlin Fashion Week Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois Berlin Fashion Week Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois Berlin Fashion Week Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois

Quay Australia Berlin Fashion Week Lois Opoku Quay Eyewear Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois Berlin Fashion Week Quay Eyewear Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois Berlin Fashion Week Lois Opoku Quay Eyewear Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois Berlin Fashion Week Quay Eyewear Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois
A new brand I discovered is Quay Eyewear. They're from Australia and have some really amazing sunglasses. Totally had me wishing and dreaming about summer..

Eleven Paris
Berlin Fashion Week Elven Paris Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois Berlin Fashion Week Elven Paris Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois Berlin Fashion Week Elven Paris Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois Berlin Fashion Week Elven Paris Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois
WAY TO AWESOME TO HANDLE. They're totally channeling the ASAP Rocky x Rihanna Fashion Killa vibe. Totally hot pieces in that collection.

Berlin Fashion Week Lois Opoku Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois Berlin Fashion Week Lois Opoku Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois Berlin Fashion Week Lois Opoku Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois Berlin Fashion Week Lois Opoku Bread& Butter January 2014 lisforlois

Leather Jacket I Lederjacke: THANKS TO Forever 21
Shoes I Schuhe: Vagabond stolen from Ina
Skirt I Rock: THANKS TO Forever 21
Top: H&M
Earrings I Ohrringe: Adia Kibur THANKS TO Valmano
Bag I Tasche: THANKS TO Forever 21

Love Lois xxx

4 comments:

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois