Monday, February 17, 2014

I'M STILL SEXY WITHOUT QUESTION! GUESS JEANS + RED COAT

Guess jeans x lisforlois
If I'm sexy without question lies in the eye of the beholder, but what I mean to say or the word that I'm missing in the title is feel. I still feel sexy without question and I think I won't ever get over how good these pair of jeans make me feel. Being sexy is all about an attitude and a feeling you perceive and the perception you give. It's not really about the clothes you were (or you're not wearing), it's about an inner feeling. And if that is your boyfriend's shirt, the little black dress or your backless top that makes you feel that way, so be it.
For me it's messy hair, red lips or these pair of great fitted jeans.

Guess jeans x lisforlois Guess jeans x lisforlois Guess jeans x lisforlois Guess jeans x lisforlois Guess jeans x lisforlois Guess jeans x lisforlois Guess jeans x lisforlois Guess jeans x lisforlois Guess jeans x lisforlois Guess jeans x lisforlois
Coat I Mantel: H&M Trend
Shoes I Schuhe: Zara
Jeans: THANKS TO Guess
Shirt: H&M
Necklace I Kette: THANKS TO Stylefruits
Lipstick I Lippenstift: KM-B x Uslu Airlines THANKS TO KM-B
Love Lois xxx

3 comments:

  1. So ein wunderschöner Look! Der Mantel steht dir super und das Tuch mit dem Leomuster passt perfekt dazu!

    Liebe Grüße
    Jülide
    www.juelide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richtig schöner Look der dir super steht - LIKE IT!! :)

    Liebst, Aline
    http://www.fashionzauber.com/

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois