Monday, April 14, 2014

THE NIKE FREE 5.0 PRE-LAUNCH EXPERIENCE

Nike Free Lois Opoku lisforlois Nike Free 5.0 Launch Berlin lisforlois

I visited the Nike Free 5.0 Pre Launch experience together with the Nike Team. Everyone was welcome to the event, given that you showed up in any pair of Nike Frees. Luckily I own a pair, my only shoes I use for gym and love ever since I got them. The event was fun! They had a photo wall inspired by the new Nike Free 5.0 campaign, drinks and snacks. You were able to try on the new Nike Free 5.0 and even hit the block for a quick run with one of the trainers in the shoes. I even got to design my own pair of Nike Free 5.0 with Nike ID. It took my forever to design my shoes because of the limitless options and color ways Nike ID offers. But finally I decided on something.
Can't wait to hold my pair in my hands and see the results!
I hope they'll look something like on screen!
Nike Free Lois Opoku lisforlois Nike Free 5.0 Launch Berlin lisforlois Nike Free 5.0 Launch Berlin lisforlois Nike Free 5.0 Launch Berlin lisforlois Nike Free 5.0 Launch Berlin lisforlois Nike Free Lois Opoku lisforlois Nike Free Lois Opoku lisforlois Nike Free Lois Opoku lisforlois Nike Free 5.0 Launch Berlin lisforlois Nike Free 5.0 Launch Berlin lisforlois Nike Free 5.0 Launch Berlin lisforlois Nike Free 5.0 Launch Berlin lisforlois Nike Free Lois Opoku lisforlois Nike Free Lois Opoku lisforlois Nike Free Lois Opoku lisforloisNike Free 5.0 Launch Berlin lisforlois Nike Free 5.0 Launch Berlin lisforlois Nike Free 5.0 Launch Berlin lisforlois Nike Free 5.0 Launch Berlin lisforlois Nike Free 5.0 Launch Berlin lisforlois Nike Free 5.0 Launch Berlin lisforlois Nike Free 5.0 Launch Berlin lisforlois Nike Free Lois Opoku lisforlois Nike Free Lois Opoku lisforlois Nike Free Lois Opoku lisforlois
Nike Free Lois Opoku lisforlois Nike Free Lois Opoku lisforlois Nike Free Lois Opoku lisforlois Nike Free Lois Opoku lisforlois Nike Free Lois Opoku lisforlois Nike Free Lois Opoku lisforlois Nike Free Lois Opoku lisforlois


Shoes I Schuhe: Nike Free
Leather pants I Lederhose: Peek&Cloppenburg
Leather Jacket I Lederjacke: THANKS TO Forever 21
Shirt: THANKS TO Fashion5
Ring I Ringe:  gifted
Necklace I Kette: THANKS TO Stylefruits & gifted
Bracelets I Armbänder: H&M and THANKS TO Stella and Dot
Bag I Tasche: Zara

Love Lois xxx

4 comments:

  1. In dem Outfit hast du eine total schöne Figur ! :o :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. richtig schöne bilder :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit you look so beautiful in it :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois