Wednesday, April 02, 2014

JOIN ME FOR THE NIKE FREE LAUNCH EXPERIENCE TONIGHT

ph.: Song of StyletlniqueTumblr

I get a lot of questions from you guys asking me how I always get to attend so many events, but I have good news for you, tonight you are all invited to the Nike Pre Launch Experience of the new Nike Free. I will be there tonight as well and I'd love to meet some of you.
There's only one catch. There's a strict dress code.

Dress code: come in your beloved Nike Frees. No entry without Nike Free.

Time & place: Today, 02. April 2014, 20 – 22 Uhr. Tauentzienstraße 9-12 (am Europa Center)

You'll get to have an exclusive look at the new Nike Free's and even put them to a test during the Nike NTC classes that will be held for you during the event. If already told you about how fun the NITC classes are here, remember?

More details about the entire event here.

I'm coming in my Nike Free 5.0 I actually use strictly for gym. But I got them in an awesome color and I've always toyed with the idea of wearing them outside, so I'm going to pair them with an all black outfit and let the color of my Nike Frees pop.
Excited!


Love Lois xxx

1 comment:

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois