Monday, April 07, 2014

THE NEW AND FIRST EVER ADIDAS ORIGINALS FLAGSHIP STORE



So my busy day ended with a party with my Adidas Family after the fitting at Levis and the Blogger Event with Pepe Jeans. Jacky and me drove in her Smart across town while playing a game of "How many girls can we fit in a smart without getting caught and stopped by the police?" In case you wondered, we made it safe to our destination without being cuffed. And the answer is 4.
Adidas Originals opened their first ever flagship store, one of more to follow that will open in major cities across the world and Big B aka crazy Berlin had the honours of premiering.
The new store holds treasures like Opening Ceremony x Adidas Originals, so many amazing pieces from the Jeremy Scott collection (I'm a huge fan of every single collection he has dropped for Adidas!) and many more selected items representing Adidas Originals best. Of course I had to check it out and say hi to all the familiar faces.
The store is filled with so many great pieces and I have to admit I'm growing fonder and fonder of their collaboration collections such as Adidas Originals x Farm (L.O.V.E!!!! I had my eyes on this collection ever since I spotted a few pieces in one of the lookbooks back in October at the Adidas Style Room and I've been waiting for news about this collection to hit my inbox. One word: amazeballs! And still on my wishlist). It was super packed and the music was at full blast, but I still had the chance to squeeze past the happy crowd and fall in love with the fashion in store.
My favs and major love for: Adidas Originals x Farm and Adidas Originals x Opening Ceremony. Jeremy Scott goes without saying ;)


Love Lois xxx

4 comments:

  1. Wieso hast du eigentlich immer so viel Zeit für Events? Ich könnte das alles gar nicht in meinen Alltag integrieren. :(

    Bei mir läuft gerade ein Gewinnspiel! Vielleicht hast du ja Lust mitzumachen. ;)

    Liebe Grüße
    Jülide
    www.juelide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Klingt gut!

    BTW, siehst wie immer super aus ;-)

    LOVE LOVE LOVE aus Frankfurt!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois