Friday, April 04, 2014

BETWEEN PEPE JEANS AND LEVIS

jeans jacket stripes streetstyle Lois Opoku lisforlois
If you are reading this I'm either finishing of some uni stuff (starts next week. Nay!!) or I'm on my way to work at the final show of Face of Africa Germany that's going down tonight.
Last week, between our appointments Jacky and I took a minute to capture our outfits. I usually show you my outfit in the same event post, but I was dressed in so many different clothes that day plus we found a really nice spot by the water not far from the Pepe Jeans Showroom. All the more reason to make this a separate post. We were really lucky last week, the weather decided to be on its best behaviour. I'm not even wearing tights!

jeans jacket stripes streetstyle Lois Opoku lisforlois
jeans jacket stripes streetstyle Lois Opoku lisforlois jeans jacket stripes streetstyle Lois Opoku lisforlois jeans jacket stripes streetstyle Lois Opoku lisforlois jeans jacket stripes streetstyle Lois Opoku lisforlois jeans jacket stripes streetstyle Lois Opoku lisforlois jeans jacket stripes streetstyle Lois Opoku lisforlois jeans jacket stripes streetstyle Lois Opoku lisforlois jeans jacket stripes streetstyle Lois Opoku lisforlois jeans jacket stripes streetstyle Lois Opoku lisforlois jeans jacket stripes streetstyle Lois Opoku lisforlois jeans jacket stripes streetstyle Lois Opoku lisforlois jeans jacket stripes streetstyle Lois Opoku lisforlois jeans jacket stripes streetstyle Lois Opoku lisforlois jeans jacket stripes streetstyle Lois Opoku lisforlois jeans jacket stripes streetstyle Lois Opoku lisforlois jeans jacket stripes streetstyle Lois Opoku lisforlois
ph.: Jacky

Shoes I Schuhe: Zara
Jacket I Jacke: THANKS TO Review customized by me
Top: H&M
Bracelet I Armband:  H&M
Skirt I Rock: THANKS TO Forever 21
Necklace I Kette: H&M
Bag I Tasche: Zara

Love Lois xxx

4 comments:

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois