Monday, April 21, 2014

RED DRESS AND LACE BUNNY EARS

Red Dress Bunny Ears Lois Opoku lisforlois
Hope you guys are enjoying your easter weekend so far! I wanted to share an easter themed look with you guys and finally put on this amazing red dress. It's one of the dresses I got at the ASOS sample sale, which is a total dream. I love the tulip shape of it. And honestly I wish my hips were always this wide, because I believe the sexiest curve on a woman's body are her hips. The earrings were a gift from Lola & Grace, because I was one of their weekly winners for the Instagram competition (you guys seemed to love that picture as well! Click). They've got Swaroski stones in them and are a super great statement piece. Btw I'm totally into the combination of a vibrant red and rose gold accessories since this look. I don't even mind that I mixed it with a pair of gold heels.
As for my lace bunny ears? I will never get enough of those..
Happy Easter!

Red Dress Bunny Ears Lois Opoku lisforlois Red Dress Bunny Ears Lois Opoku lisforlois Red Dress Bunny Ears Lois Opoku lisforlois Red Dress Bunny Ears Lois Opoku lisforlois Red Dress Bunny Ears Lois Opoku lisforlois Red Dress Bunny Ears Lois Opoku lisforlois Red Dress Bunny Ears Lois Opoku lisforlois Red Dress Bunny Ears Lois Opoku lisforlois Red Dress Bunny Ears Lois Opoku lisforlois Red Dress Bunny Ears Lois Opoku lisforlois Red Dress Bunny Ears Lois Opoku lisforlois Red Dress Bunny Ears Lois Opoku lisforlois Red Dress Bunny Ears Lois Opoku lisforlois Red Dress Bunny Ears Lois Opoku lisforlois Red Dress Bunny Ears Lois Opoku lisforlois Red Dress Bunny Ears Lois Opoku lisforlois Red Dress Bunny Ears Lois Opoku lisforlois Red Dress Bunny Ears Lois Opoku lisforlois Red Dress Bunny Ears Lois Opoku lisforlois Red Dress Bunny Ears Lois Opoku lisforlois Red Dress Bunny Ears Lois Opoku lisforlois Red Dress Bunny Ears Lois Opoku lisforlois Red Dress Bunny Ears Lois Opoku lisforlois Red Dress Bunny Ears Lois Opoku lisforlois Red Dress Bunny Ears Lois Opoku lisforlois Red Dress Bunny Ears Lois Opoku lisforlois Red Dress Bunny Ears Lois Opoku lisforlois

Shoes I Schuhe: Zara
Bunny Ears I Hasenohren: THANKS TO Forever 21
Dress I Kleid:  ASOS
Bracelets I Armbänder: H&M, Weekday
Earrings Ohrringe: THANKS TO Lola & Grace


Love Lois xxx

6 comments:

  1. Das Kleid steht dir super!

    Liebe Grüße Jessy von Kleidermädchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das Kleid steht dir richtig gut ! :)
    Die Farbe steht dir..

    withoutanyweight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great outfit:) the red dress suits you so well! i'm going to berlin in a few days! i'm so excited! do you know places in berlin that are worth to go? little cafes, vintage shops and that kinda stuff? thank you very much !

    kisses from the netherlands,
    roos

    http://theyellowcoat.blogspot.com
    http://instagram.com/rooskoks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wunderschöne Bilder! Und das Kleid steht dir wirklich ausgezeichnet <3
    xx

    http://phuckitfashion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois