Monday, October 29, 2012

PRESS DAYS



During the press days I had the chance to go visit the different agencies spread across Berlin and have a look at upcoming designs and pieces. From Pop phones (give me the gold one!!) to futuristic heels and bags at Hugo Boss, from cake pops in shape of shoes and clothes to amazing bags at MCM (new found love!), from falling deeper in love with Nikes and discovering the sneaker story to funky shoes at Jeremy Scott x Adidas, from Drykorn to We are Knitters DIY knits, from lovely necklaces at Anthropology to yummy cupcakes at Desigual and putting on a beard for a good cause called Movember, from amazing clothes at practically everywhere and falling in love with Karlotta Wilde.


ph.: Louisa and Caro




Jacket I Jacke : H&M
Skirt I Rock: H&M
Bag I Tasche: Tk Maxx
Top: Zara
Necklace I Kette: Promod
Shoes Schuhe: Mama :)
Ring: Primark



Love Lois xxx


9 comments:

  1. Oh je, wenn ich das alles seh. Die Schuhe. Die Wolle. Die Cupcakes. Ich krieg die Krise!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome photos! LOVED the metallic heels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i feel that i wanna shop just right know, it seems very comfortable place yo shop, we have here in Indonesia called the Goods Dept, but i think i see this better lol

    and by the way I also follow your blog on Bloglovin, come visit my blog and see if you like it... you can follow me too and stay in touch ;)

    Herdiana Surachman
    DELUXSHONIST | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wuah!!! Die Schuhe sind allesamt der Hammer!!!!

    LG aus der EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. wunderschönes outfit! und ganz tolle bilder!
    liebe grüße.
    lavinka
    http://www.kincseslavinka.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. tolle Fotos!! :)
    und vorallem tolle Sonnenbrillen haha

    franzi ♥

    www.franzizr.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois