Sunday, May 12, 2013

IN HAMBURG WITH ADIDAS



A few weeks ago I traveled to Hamburg for a day to visited the Adidas Style show room. I looked at the upcoming collections like Adidas Neo - this time designed by Selena Gomez, Adidas Originals and the Jeremy Scott x Adidas Collection that's totally crazy as usual. (Still in love with those Jeremy Scott x Adidas wings sneakers and the leopard shoes. Not kidding I'd totally wear them out.) I really liked what I got to see especially the Mc Nasty T-Shirt that's from the men's section I guess and the Adidas Neo sneakers with the removable bands adding little twist as detail. But there were many more pieces to look out for in autumn, when the collections hit the stores.
But other than looking and rating and discussing the new collection or eating as much mini burgers and dessert (they were so good!) as we want, we got to get a bit creative and pimp our very own T-shirts. I might show you mine in an outfit post.
A enjoyed a lovely day in Hamburg and the weather for once was at its best. The sun kissed my face as I sat next the harbour sipping Moscow Mules and Hugos while chatting to the other bloggers and the Adidas Team watching the ships passing by...


ph.: Nisi


Necklace I Kette : H&M
Leggings: Zara
Blouse I Bluse: H&M
Jacke I Jacket:  H&M
Shoes I Schuhe: Blink by Bronx THANKS TO Mirapodo
Scarf I Tuch: THANKS TO Pieces

Love Lois xxx




5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups
    thank you once again.

    Check out my page ... website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huhu!
    Tolles outfit. Ich liebe deine Hose!
    Lg

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die weißen Adidas Schuhe auf dem ersten Bild sind ja der Hammer!
    Sehr schönes Outfit hattest du an, die Leoleggings sieht klasse aus und in rot ist sie mal was anderes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. toller look. das leoparden misch masch gefällt mir und vor allem das strahle lächeln

    xx m

    thisishowwerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois