Saturday, May 25, 2013

ADIDAS NEO STYLE CHALLENGE


Hey Guys,

I'm happy to show you the pictures of my collaboration with Adidas Neo: the Adidas Neo Style Challenge. I had the pleasure to participate and my task was to style myself and 3 of my friends for Adidas Neo. For this I was sent 4 pieces. First I was a little unsure of what exactly I wanted to do and what kind of looks to create because there is so much you can come up with. But I wanted to keep the Adidas Neo spirit and my looks and pictures in style of Adidas Neo, fun, quirky, young and in a way also incorporate their personal styles which is why I let them wear pieces from their own closets to finalize their looks.

Yesterday we met up to take the pictures. On top of roof top near Gleisdreieck, while listening to J.Cole and none stop laughing, Charlotte photographed us. It was so much fun! Also I just realized you've never really seen my 'real life' friends (read: none blogging) on my blog. So here they are! Some of them at least.
Hope you like the pictures!

Now I'm off to Lloret de Mar for my Abifahrt. See you in a week!
Sun here I come...

xxxx xx
THE LOOKS
ALEX
T-shirt: THANKS TO Adidas Neo
Headphones: Beats by Dre
Trousers I Hose: H&M
Shoes I Schuhe: Nike
Snapback: New Era


LOUISA
Pullover: THANKS TO Adidas Neo
Disco Pants: New Look
Shoes I Schuhe: Buffalo
Necklace I Kette: Vintage


MALLYN
Bag I Tasche: THANKS TO Adidas Neo
Top: H&M
Shoes I Schuhe: Nike Air Force 1
Leggings: H&M


ME
Skirt I Rock: THANKS TO Adidas NEO
Leather Jacket I Lederjacke: Louisa's
Necklace I Kette: H&M
Shoes I Schuhe: Deichmann
Top: H&M



Photography by Charlotte Kray

Love Lois xxx


21 comments:

  1. 1000 Dank für deinen Kommentar, freut mich total, dass dir die Bilder gefallen. :)
    Dein Blog ist aber auch echt cool!
    Würde mich freuen, wenn du bald mal wieder bei mir vorbeischauen würdest.
    xx, Coco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job styling you and your friends. Looks like you all had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayyy was 'ne coole Gang! :D
    Schöne Outfits hast du zusammengestellt.

    Viel Spaß auf Abifahrt :)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Ranim
    the.perfect.disease

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, coole Bilder! Viel Spaß in der Sonne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. du siehst so super aus!!!

    bisous,
    mia

    heylilahey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toller Blog! ❤
    WOW, wie hübsch du bist! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dear friend Nice Pix Share Online.My pray with you Dear Friend......Got more Success Blessings in the name of GLORY.
    Join our Platform Part our Work.
    Elixir Cosmeceuticals
    Botox Stavanger
    Fettsuging


    STAY BLESSINGS!

    THANKS
    JOHNS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, richtig coole Bilder! :) Die pinken Lippen stehen dir super, so schön knallig.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your pictures are perfect!! love it!

    please enter my kenneth cole giveaway!

    not many people have entered yet, so the chance of winning is high!

    ReplyDelete

  10. Du siehst wirklich toll aus - sehr schönes Outfit! Schau gerne auch mal bei mir vorbei - vll hast du Lust auf ggs. folgen?! Würde mich total freuen! Love, Kyra
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!
    Please check out my new post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful phototgraphs :_)

    xx, rebecca
    awayinparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. sagt die richtige! :D
    schöni :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wie gut, ich liebe was du trägst! :D:D

    danke für deinen kommentar, ich krieg auch jedes mal hunger wenn ich das bild ansehe, haha! :D:D is aber supereasy zum kochen.

    liiiiiiebe für deinen blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dein Blog ist ja mal mega cool :) Hast eine neue Leserin und bei Instagram auch gleich ein Follower mehr :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. War ja bloß für einen Tag und das Wetter war auch nicht so perfekt, aber sonst wars ganz schön. (:

    ReplyDelete
  16. danke dir! wow dein blog ist super cool, gefällt mir gut :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. hahah dankeschön! :D dein lippenstift steht dir auch super gut! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Die Bilder sind richtig cool!
    Danke für deinen Kommentar, das Bild ist in der Nähe von den Hackeschen Höfen in einer seitenstraße entstanden :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dankeschöööön für deinen lieben Kommentar <3
    Dein Blog ist total cool, ich schau jetzt öfter vorbei ;)

    Liebste Grüße
    http://meeintagebuch.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tolle Bilder. Seht echt klasse aus.
    P.s. bei mir kann man ganz easy nagelneue Sneakers in neongelb im Wert von über 100 € gewinnen.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois