Wednesday, April 10, 2013

BLOGGER BRUNCH





Christmas is a time spent with family and friends; with loved ones and dear ones. Between all the busy christmas shopping and family and friends time, we found a moment to come together for a small blogger brunch. We sat down at Cafe Bleibtreu during their brunching hours tucked somewhere in the corners of Charlottenburg.
One of the great things that comes with blogging is being able to connect with other bloggers and getting to know one another. I've been blessed to get to know so many great people, some of which I call my true friends now, friends like Lisa and Sophie that I spend my free time with since the day we met at some random blogger event.
I was nice to sit around, just hang out and talk, spending time together while enjoying some breakfast. It was here that we came up with the idea to organise the easter giveaway project that turned out to be such a success. Meet ups like these allows creative minds to come together.
Other than that I've realized: I like brunching. I think I wanna do this more often.



ph.: Caro, Mia




Necklaces I Ketten : H&M
Skirt I Rock : Tally Weijl
Dress(worn as Top) I Kleid (als Top): THANKS TO Motel Rocks
Jacke I Jacket:  H&M
Shoes I Schuhe : Blink THANKS TO Mirapodo
Bag I Tasche: THANKS TO Glossybox Style
Beanie: H&M



Have a great evening babes!
Mine surcks already because I'm having a horrible headache which means I cannot head over to the Monki opening party and I won't see Carrie tonight who I haven't seen in ages and Nisi. Yep that's right we just got our first Monki store here in Berlin, finally.

Love Lois xxx


5 comments:

  1. So ein tolles Outfit <3
    Ich will auch mal ein Blogger Brunch machen, seufz. Klingt nach so viel spaß!
    www.wldhrts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Komm doch beim nächsten Mal mit, wenn du aus oder in Berlin bist :)
      Love Lois xxx

      Delete
    2. ich wäre nächstes Mal auch gern dabei ! habs wohl verpasst :/

      Delete
  2. Looks super great
    isn't it spring yet in Germany?
    have a nice and stylish week darling
    come and say Hi,
    The Dolls Factory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weather here is so bad!! :( But it should be getting warmer these days :D
      Love Lois xxx

      Delete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois