Monday, November 09, 2015

LEVIS 700 LOT GALLERY

Levis 700 los Gallery lisforlois
When it comes to jeans Levis is a classic, iconic. A brand you immediately associate with the word 'jeans'. Levis organized a little gallery opening celebrating their 700 jeans line in forms of works of art. All shot by a gifted photographer Stephanie Pfaender. Curated by girls like me - fashion bloggers/influencers. I was lucky to be part of the evening in my Levis 710 and get a glimpse of the photography admits the artists themselves.

It was then I met one of my favorite bloggers I've been following ever since I discovered the bloggersphere: Sabrina of afterDRK. Struck and completely in awe I forgot to ask Sabrina for a selfie, you know as a little memory to keep. But I'll keep the moment as a memory forever.


The gallery was well curated, the works of art amazing. 7 influencers and their winners, (Levis had previously drawn lucky people through an instagram competition to become part of the gallery as well) styled, shot and took over the art direction themselves.
Music was well catered for by a live performance of Lary (Love this woman live! She is amazing!). And the crowd was good. Amongst them, young Toni Mahfud - Mr. Instahype himself. But through all the hype, the boy has managed to stay grounded and I loved spending the evening with him, Tali and Anh, talking talking talking. As the night descended we ended up a Shisho Burger with the crew.

Levis, thank you for the evening.
LadiesInLevis_afterDRK_lara.leijs_by_StephaniePfaender_1 LadiesInLevis_afterDRK_lara.leijs_by_StephaniePfaender_2 Levis 700 los Gallery lisforlois Levis700Gallery_017 Levis 700 lot Lois Opoku lisforlois Levis 700 lot Lois Opoku lisforlois Levis 700 lot Lois Opoku lisforlois Levis700Gallery_009 Levis700Gallery_060 Levis 700 lot Lois Opoku lisforlois Levis 700 los Gallery lisforlois
Levis 700 los Gallery lisforlois Levis 700 los Gallery lisforlois Levis 700 los Gallery lisforlois Levis 700 los Gallery lisforlois Levis700Gallery_065

Jeans: THANKS TO Levis
Bag I Tasche: Hallhuber THANKS TO Otto
Jumper I Pullover: H&M
Necklace I Kette: H&M
Coat I Mantel: THANKS TO Forever 21
Hat I Hut: THANKS TO Forever 21
Shoes I Schuhe: Zara

Love Lois xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois