Friday, November 06, 2015

H&M X BALMAIN PRE-LAUNCH PARTY

hm balmain pre launch party lisforlois
Hey guys!

Here are the pictures from the H&M x Balmain Pre-Launch party. The clohtes themselves were gone before I could get there as I came late thanks to work. Word on the street was that the clothes were gone within the first 15minutes, long before the entire guests were even admitted. So attending a H&M pre-launch party does not necessarily come with a relaxed shopping experience.

However I really loved the collection and it is by far my favorite designer collaboration H&M has ever done. Balmain itself has gotten a lot of attention in the last year so the hype around the collection was immense, and that even long before the launch. H&M shops were literally raided the next day on the official launch and I think it even was the fastest selling collection to date.

Did you manage to get a few pieces from the collection? Were you planning on?

Hm Balmain Party lisforlois Hm Balmain Party lisforlois Hm Balmain Party lisforlois hm balmain pre launch party lisforlois hm balmain pre launch party lisforlois Hm Balmain Party lisforlois Hm Balmain Party lisforlois hm balmain pre launch party lisforlois Hm Balmain Party lisforlois Hm Balmain Party lisforlois hm balmain pre launch party lisforlois Hm Balmain Party lisforlois Hm Balmain Party lisforlois hm balmain pre launch party lisforlois hm balmain pre launch party lisforlois Hm Balmain Party lisforlois Hm Balmain Party lisforlois Hm Balmain Party lisforlois hm balmain pre launch party lisforlois Lois Opoku hm x Balmain
Skirt I Rock: H&M
Top: Even&Odd
Coat I Mantel: THANKS TO Forever21
Necklace I Kette: H&M
Shoes I Schuhe: Deichmann

Love Lois xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois