Saturday, November 21, 2015

PUMA THE CREEPER BY RIHANNA FENTY RELEASE + PUMA MITTE STORE LAUNCH

puma creeper rihanna 
Last night I attended the Puma preview party and latest sneaker release of Puma by Rihanna The Creeper. Great music, the best drinks I've had at an event so far (hell yeah blinking mug Absolut cocktails!) and a good crowd. You know, I love the sneaker scene and their parties. The people are the realest. And yes finally a party they don't play crappy electro beats, but some good old hip hop. The new store located directly at Hackescher Markt looks good and it's spacious spread across two floors. I enjoyed my evening with my main squeeze Joeva and met Sara Joleen and Nhi who happen to be the cutest!
Not only were we celebrating the opening of the new Puma Mitte store, but also the first and early glimpse of the new Puma by Rihanna creeper. And judging by the crazy amount of likes I got on my picture on Instagram yesterday, I think it's safe to say, these babies have caused a major hype.

I of course immediately alerted you on Snapchat as the shoes went live on puma.com and of course you were able to be with me at the party right as it was happening. (my SC handle: loisopoku - yes, you are welcome ;) )
I've been anticipating the creeper ever since I first spotted them on Instagram, definitely surprised by what Rihanna came up with for her new position as head of creative direction. I remember a tumblr-esque shot of an ankle with fine ankle bracelets and a off-white sneaker with a heavy beige sole. But it looked dope. Dope af. It had my attention in it's grip.
Now I wasn't really committed to the color ways from the first drop - black-star white-black, black-black-oatmeal, oatmeal-oatmeal-oatmeal and still a little in doubt, whether I was really 100% digging the design of the shoe. Don't get me wrong, those three color ways were all dope as well, especially after seeing them in real life a couple of weeks ago at Footlocker. But I had my eyes and mind strictly set on that off-white sneaker I just couldn't seem to get my mind off anymore. And alas! They finally launched last night as part of the new color way batch.

THE NEW COLOR WAYS ARE:
star-white, star-white, oatmeal - everyone's favorite; all white and the signature beige sole
coral cloud pink, ultramarine green, oatmeal - the undercover star; pink - green and beige (I need those! Size 38 please!)
peacoat, peacoat, cool blue - a baby blue sole with  suede in dark blue that only seems blue on second glance

Unfortunately the creepers are all already sold out online on puma.com. Didn't even take 24hrs.
Let's just hope there will be a second drop in a few weeks.
I'll keep you posted!

Ps.: I can't wait to see all the girls style their creepers. That for me is the most fun part. When something gets to the streets, what the streets make of it. For inspo follow the best account out there: @pumabyrihanna
Puma Rihanna The Creeper Puma Store Mitte Launch Event Puma Rihanna The Creeper Puma Store Mitte Launch Event Puma Rihanna The Creeper Puma Store Mitte Launch Event Puma Rihanna The Creeper Puma Store Mitte Launch Event Puma Rihanna The Creeper Puma Store Mitte Launch Event puma creeper rihanna fenty 2 Puma Rihanna The Creeper Puma Store Mitte Launch Event Puma Rihanna The Creeper Puma Store Mitte Launch Event Puma Rihanna The Creeper Puma Store Mitte Launch Event Puma Rihanna The Creeper Puma Store Mitte Launch Event Sara Joleen Nhitastic Lois Opoku Sara Joleen Nhitastic Lois Opoku Puma Rihanna The Creeper Puma Store Mitte Launch Event Puma Rihanna The Creeper Puma Store Mitte Launch Event puma creeper rihanna fenty 3 puma creeper rihanna fenty 4 puma creeper rihanna fenty puma creeper rihanna fenty 1 Puma Rihanna The Creeper Puma Store Mitte Launch Event Puma Rihanna The Creeper Puma Store Mitte Launch Event Puma Rihanna The Creeper Puma Store Mitte Launch Event Puma Rihanna The Creeper Puma Store Mitte Launch Event Puma Rihanna The Creeper Puma Store Mitte Launch Event Puma Rihanna The Creeper Puma Store Mitte Launch Event Puma Rihanna The Creeper Puma Store Mitte Launch Event Puma Rihanna The Creeper Puma Store Mitte Launch Event Puma Rihanna The Creeper Puma Store Mitte Launch Event Puma Rihanna The Creeper Puma Store Mitte Launch Event Puma Rihanna The Creeper Puma Store Mitte Launch Event Puma Rihanna The Creeper Puma Store Mitte Launch Event
ph.: Joeva, Me, Fenna

Love Lois xxx

2 comments:

  1. Great post and gorgeous shoes!

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooaa was für heiße Treter *-*

    LG, Jules

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois