Sunday, April 17, 2011

THE ACNE DRESS AND UNITED NUDE

Acne Dress and United Nude shoes

1.Acne Dolphin Dress 2.Chanel half tinted Sunglasses 3. Celine Clutch 4. YSL Arty Ring 5.Kenneth Jay Lane Necklace 6.YSL Ring 7. Mac Morange 8. UNITED NUDE Block Ankle Strap Pewter




Hey lovely people!
I'm back from hospital. In fact I was released on Friday. Same old me, just without my tonsils. It's good to be back home.  And I'm fine and well I guess. I've been put on a ice-cream and only mashed-things diet (I swear I've been eating only ice cream & milkrice (rice water? rice pudding? What do you call that stuff in English???)

Anyway. I put together a little outfit on polyvore. What do you guys think? Daaamn I'd rock that outfit :D
I haven't been in the mood really to take outfit pictures yet. Hope you understand! I look like a mess and actually I'm not supposed to strut the streets like it's my personal caltwalk. But don't be afraid, they are coming up this week anyway. ^^

Thank you all for your 'Get well soon'-wishes. I'm sure they are the reason I'm back home so early ;)

•••

Hallo ihr Lieben!
Ich bin wieder da. Ich wurde schon am Freitag wieder nach Hause geschickt. Bin noch ganz die Alte, nur ohne Mandeln. Es ist schön wieder zu Hause zu sein. Und mir gehts so weit so gut. Ich wurde auf eine Eis&Brei- Diät gesetzt (ich schwöre, ich hab mich in den letzten Tagen nur Eis und Milchreis ernährt.)

Jedenfalls. Ich habe ein Outfit bei Polyvore erstellt. Was denkt iht? Daaaamn ich würd dieses Outfit rocken. :D Ich war bis jetzt nicht wirklich in der Stimmung Outfitposts zu machen. Hoffe ihr versteht das! Ich sehe aus wie der letzte Penner und eigentlich soll ich auch nicht wirklich durch die Gegend spazieren, als wäre es mein persöhnlicher Caltwalk. Aber keine Sorge, sie  kommen trotzdem noch diese Woche. ^^

Ein ganz großen dank an alle "Werd schnell wieder gesund"- Wünsche. Ich bin sicher, sie sind schuld, weshalb ich schon wieder zu Hause sein kann ;)

Love Lois xxx









follow me on bloglovin, twitter and 
fashiolista.

8 comments:

  1. I love everything here!!

    xoxo
    http://shishiwaldorf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ring and the color of that lipstick is gorgeous. Nice to know that you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing pics!! good choice (:

    http://shopaholicoujo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely picks!! i loove that ring, so nice

    hope you'll visit/follow
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lois!! I miss your posts!!! I hope you are fine!! Great choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning choices. Love these pics together I would totally wear this. Glad to hear you're ok, hospitals are no fun. Eat tons of ice cream!

    www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. In loveeee with those shoes, so hot

    xx Nicola

    niskarifashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the dress! Acne dresses are just so nice and simple, but hot!!

    also the YSL ring is my biggest want atm

    www.lollihearts.co.uk
    x
    x

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois