Tuesday, April 05, 2011

PILLOW FIGHT FLASHMOB BERLIN

What I wore. Pictures were taken before. Had feathers stuck in my clothes for weeks x) I Was ich an hatte. Bilder wurden davor gemacht. Die Federn waren wochenlang in meiner Kleidung fest x)



ph.: of me by Lexia, rest found on flashmob facebook page

Cardigan: H&M
Pullover: ZARA
Leggings: New Yorker
Shoes I Schuhe: Lexia

I welcomed spring in a very special way. About two weeks ago I went to the Pillow fight Flashmob at the Brandenburger Gate with my friend Lexia. Sorry I haven't posted this earlier, but I was gathering pictures from the Internet. We didn't take our cameras (would have just hindered us from maximum fun xD ) and honestly there was no need with all the photographers and video makers present. Honestly 1/3 of the crowd were just photographers! Another reason why I haven't posted this any earlier is because I have been looking for pictures and videos of myself truly ^^ There was a guy that stalked my face the whole time. He honestly held the camera inches from my face and followed me through the crowd. Would have loved to see the outcome. I should have given him my e-mail... If it should magically turn up, I will definitely share it with you guys! :D
This day was legen... wait for it ... dary! (yes I'm a How I met your Mother Fan ;) ) Afterall how many times in your life do you get to hit a crowd of complete strangers with your pillow and everyone is having fun?
And it was the first day graced with sun this year :)

•••

Ich habe den Frühling in einer ganz besonderen Art begrüßt. Vor ungefähr 2 Wochen war ich bei dem Kissenschlacht Flashmob am Brandenburger Tor mit meiner Freundin Lexia. Sorry, dass ich das nicht schon eher gepostet habe, aber ich habe die Bilder im Internet zusammengesucht.  Wir haben unsere Kameras nicht mitgenomen (hätte nur den maximalen Spaß gehindert xD  und ehrlich gesagt, war das auch nicht nötig bei all den Fotografen und Videomachern. 1/3 der Menge waren nur Fotografen! Ein weiterer Grund weshalb ich die Bilder nicht schon eher gepostet habe ist, weil ich nach Berlin von meiner Wenigkeit gesucht habe ^^ Da war ein Typ, der mein Gesicht die ganze Zeit gestalkt hat. Er hat wirklich die Kamera Zentimeter weit von meinem Gesicht gehalten und mich durch die Masse verfolgt. Hätte gerne das Endprodukt gesehen. Hätte ihm mal meine E-mail geben sollen... Falls es magischerweise auftauchen sollte, werde ich es aufjedenfall mit euch teilen! :D
Dieser Tag war Legendär! (Hallo??? Auf Englisch ist es viel besser! xD Bin ein How I met your Mother fan :D) Denn wie oft kommt man im Leben dazu einfach auf eine Masse wildfremder Menschen mit einem Kissen einzuschlagen und alle haben Spaß?
Und es war der erste Tag, an dem die Sonne schien :)

Love Lois xxx









follow me on bloglovin, twitter and 
fashiolista.

20 comments:

  1. great pics :))


    http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, ich würde auch so gern mal zu nem Flashmob :)
    Bei uns sind aber immer nur so langweilige Sachen wie "Um 10 stehen alle einfach auf der Stelle still" :D
    Das zweite Bild von dir und deinem Outfit ist zauberhaft

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hhahaha funny!! And you was there?? Cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA really good!! I wanna participate one day. Xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great flashmob I love it ! And I love your cardigan, sweater and boots :) and fur scarf too !
    Thanks for your comment :)


    xxx



    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! FUNNY!!!
    XOXO
    Debora
    GIVEAWAY http://glamorouscircusblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway-girls.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. sssssssccccchhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeißßßßßßeeeeeeeeeeeee UND ICH WAR NICHT DA!!!! :( war das heute? woher wusstest du ? will auch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those pictures... they are so gorgeous!!!So funny!!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. your pictures are amazing. they look like stills from a movie!

    if you like vintage clothing please come check out our site!!
    www.lalalandvintageclothing.com

    and if you follow our blog we'll hook you up with 20% off your first purchase!

    www.avintagelovestory.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing shots!!!Thanks for sharing!You look great!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing pics.
    Thanks for sharing :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing pictures!! I like it a lot
    the man earring is an ear cuff and it's from ebay :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. danke ;) bin froh dass das armband heile angekommen ist!! das erste bild ist übrigens wunderwunderschön. hast du die selber gemacht ?

    xoxo
    lapetiteprincesseb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pics, love your blog!

    I FOLLOW U! FOLLOW ME BACK, if u like it!

    http://charmisanattitude.blogspot.com/

    Kisses from Italy...
    IdaLinda K.
    http://charmisanattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's nice!!! =)
    Lois, thanks for your visit and your lovely comment at Mademoiselle! :)
    Come back anytime you want, ok?!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  16. Klasse Fotos!!! =) Oh man da wäre ich ja wirklich gerne dabei gewesen!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely love this look you look great. I'm now following with bloglovin! Wonderful blog. Follow me if you like my blog as well :)

    www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. loving the shot
    fanned you on lookbook!

    www.lollihearts.co.uk
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  19. tolle bilder! dein lächeln ist total schön! :)
    Marie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois