Thursday, August 04, 2016

LEVIS 505C PRE LAUNCH PARTY

lois opoku levis 505c fashion week party lisforlois
What's up guys?
How have you been? It's been super quiet here lately, but I'm back motivated as ever! I finally got my hands on all my fashion week material I shot together with Phillip, which is why I'm ending the drought here on my blog with my first event from fashion week - the Levis 505c launch party that took place on the first night after my first shows right at the Ramones museum. I made a quick outfit change somewhere in the city and opted for my new 505c of course. It's a very loose fit/straight cut kinda jeans that kinda of looks like a hybrid of a mom jeans and boyfriend jeans. Super casual.
But you can dress it up any way - casual, edgy (which I tried here), you name it and go for it..
The event itself was nice. Berlin's fashion crowd gathered in the middle of the street, people enjoying a beer, a drink or two and street food served right of a food truck whiles polas were being made to save all the memories of that night.
I took home two polaroids, two memories caught on film.

It was a good start to fashion week..

lois opoku levis 505c fashion week party lisforlois lois opoku levis 505c fashion week party lisforlois Levis_Pre_Launch_505C_22_Paul_Aidan_Perry lois opoku levis 505c fashion week party lisforlois lois opoku levis 505c fashion week party lisforlois lois opoku levis 505c fashion week party lisforlois lois opoku levis 505c fashion week party lisforlois Levis_Pre_Launch_505C_3_Paul_Aidan_Perry lois opoku levis 505c fashion week party lisforlois lois opoku levis 505c fashion week party lisforlois lois opoku levis 505c fashion week party lisforlois lois opoku levis 505c fashion week party lisforlois Levis_Pre_Launch_505C_27_Paul_Aidan_Perry Levis_Pre_Launch_505C_52_Paul_Aidan_Perry lois opoku levis 505c fashion week party lisforlois lois opoku levis 505c fashion week party lisforlois Levis_Pre_Launch_505C_37_Paul_Aidan_Perry lois opoku levis 505c fashion week party lisforlois lois opoku levis 505c fashion week party lisforlois lois opoku levis 505c fashion week party lisforlois lois opoku levis 505c fashion week party lisforlois Levis_Pre_Launch_505C_26_Paul_Aidan_Perry lois opoku levis 505c fashion week party lisforlois lois opoku levis 505c fashion week party lisforlois Levis_Pre_Launch_505C_19_Paul_Aidan_Perry lois opoku levis 505c fashion week party lisforlois
ph.: Phillip Helmke




Jeans: 505c THANKS TO Levis (exact! but loving this version too)
Jacket I Jacke: THANKS TO Forever21 (on sale!)
Top: Zara (exact look)
Earrings I Ohrringe: H&M (similiar)
Jewelry I Schmuck: THANKS TO Stella&Dot
Shoes I Schuhe: Mango (on sale!! or get the black version)



Love Lois xxx

3 comments:

  1. This look is the one! Love it! xx

    abbieloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tolle Hose. Steht Dir wirklich super. :)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Lisa von LisaMary.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Du hast so ein schönes Lächeln! Btw liebe deinen Blog :)

    LG Isa

    http://lifestyletrash.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois