Friday, March 11, 2016

REBEKKA RUETZ RUNWAY BERLIN FASHION WEEK

Rebekka Ruetz Berlin fashion Week lisforlois
I have a hate-love relationship with Rebekka Ruetz. One season I'm loving it and the next I'm not shipping it at all, the season after I'm applauding and then I'm dissappointed again. This season however I loved it. The material and print mixes, the big belts as details.. I got me kind of inspired.
But see for yourself!
Enjoy the runway pics shot by Phillip once again and edited by me as per usual..
Rebekka Ruetz Berlin fashion Week lisforlois Rebekka Ruetz Berlin fashion Week lisforlois Rebekka Ruetz Berlin fashion Week lisforlois Rebekka Ruetz Berlin fashion Week lisforlois Rebekka Ruetz Berlin fashion Week lisforlois Rebekka Ruetz Berlin fashion Week lisforlois Rebekka Ruetz Berlin fashion Week lisforlois Rebekka Ruetz Berlin fashion Week lisforlois Rebekka Ruetz Berlin fashion Week lisforlois Rebekka Ruetz Berlin fashion Week lisforlois Rebekka Ruetz Berlin fashion Week lisforlois Rebekka Ruetz Berlin fashion Week lisforlois Rebekka Ruetz Berlin fashion Week lisforlois
ph.: Phillip Helmke for L is for Lois, edited by me


Love Lois xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois