Thursday, July 30, 2015

MBFW BERLIN FASHION WEEK - DAY TWO

lois opoku berlin fashion week streetstyle black blazer-cat-ears- lisforlois
For day 2 I choose a one of the boys but still sexy feminin look. ..Or at least I tried. I think this was my most daring and fun look, although it's all black errthang. I say that because during Fashion Week I didn't actually wear a bra, underneath the blazer. But during the outfit shooting the blazer wouldn't stay in place (hence the hideous looking fit. It's actually very form fitting and complementing. Usually..) so I had to play it safe. I'm so in love with my Selena Gomez x Adidas NEO joggers/harem pants and they were perfect for the look I was trying to create. I wish I wasn't so color blind when I choose my bag, because clearly that red MK was a complete different hue and didn't quite match my berry lips or shoes. Oh well..
Nonetheless I loved wearing this look although it made me sweat A LOT during the hot and hectic day.
lois opoku berlin fashion week streetstyle black blazer-cat-ears- lisforlois lois opoku berlin fashion week streetstyle black blazer-cat-ears- lisforlois lois opoku berlin fashion week streetstyle black blazer-cat-ears- lisforlois lois opoku berlin fashion week streetstyle black blazer-cat-ears- lisforlois lois opoku berlin fashion week streetstyle black blazer-cat-ears- lisforlois lois opoku berlin fashion week streetstyle black blazer-cat-ears- lisforlois lois opoku berlin fashion week streetstyle black blazer-cat-ears- lisforlois lois opoku berlin fashion week streetstyle black blazer-cat-ears- lisforlois lois opoku berlin fashion week streetstyle black blazer-cat-ears- lisforlois lois opoku berlin fashion week streetstyle black blazer-cat-ears- lisforlois lois opoku berlin fashion week streetstyle black blazer-cat-ears- lisforlois lois opoku berlin fashion week streetstyle black blazer-cat-ears- lisforlois lois opoku berlin fashion week streetstyle black blazer-cat-ears- lisforlois lois opoku berlin fashion week streetstyle black blazer-cat-ears- lisforlois
As for the day, it started with me doing some group work at uni so I could be free for my weekend trip to my friend Mallyn (which btw didn't happen for girly reasons. Yes, severe period pain. But thank you Period, for not kicking in until the last day of fashion week). From there I initially wanted to head to the Gina Tricot lounge (Fanny freaking Lyckman was present *O-M-G*) but time was not on my side. Instead I rushed off to the next appointment sur ma liste (I'm currently learning french, or so I think..)

FOSSIL Presentation at SoHo House
fossil berlin fashion week fossil berlin fashion week michael kors fossil berlin fashion week michael kors fossil berlin fashion week fossil berlin fashion week armani fossil berlin fashion weekarmani fossil berlin fashion week armani fossil berlin fashion week
Just 24hrs later Joeva and me were back at SOHO House. This time for the jewelry and watch presentation from Fossil including brands like Armani, Michael Kors and more. The Armani pieces were to die for and really melted my heart. That craftsmanship meeting timeless designs, gold meets black. I am still a sucker rose gold watches and jewelry - Michael Kors feeds into my addiction.
I was truly swooning over these pieces.
swerving on that swerving swerving on that *.* good good!

REBEKKA RUETZ Runway Show
Rebekka Ruetz Berlin Fashion Week July 2015 lisforlois Rebekka Ruetz Berlin Fashion Week July 2015 lisforlois Rebekka Ruetz Berlin Fashion Week July 2015 lisforlois Rebekka Ruetz Berlin Fashion Week July 2015 lisforlois
I loved the print on the silk dresses. Over all the collection didn't knock me of my feet, but it was the only collection presented at Fashion Week that left me inspired, wanting to try something new out: big belts of the oversized sort around the waist in combination with a simple flowing midi-length dress. Also I really enjoyed Rebekka Ruetz runway hair for this collection, it reminded me a lot of Frida Kahlo.

HASHMAG BLOGGER LOUNGE

The first Hashmag Blogger Lounge was a place to eat, recharge, blog, connect, create and discover brands. It was nice to have a few moments here and relax between the fashion week frenzy. We didn't stay too long though, long enough to leave a mark on the wall, have a crêpe and look at all the stations set up. Thanks for organising Hashmag!

KILIAN KERNER Runway Show, offsite
Kilian-Kerner-Fashion-Week-Berlin-2015-1-articleImage-43cbc592-385698 Kilian Kerner Show - Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin Spring/Summer 2016 Kilian Kerner Berlin Fashion Week july 2015
credit: Kilian Kerner
Unfortunately traffic had has miss half of the show. Jona greeted us on arrival. I swear she would have killed me if I was alone and rubbed a "YOU ARE ALWAY FREAKING LATE!" in my face, but Riccardo and Michi were late too, so she just shook her head at me xD From the looks I did see I loved the color pattern. I am a big fan of Kilian Kerner's the color palette for SS16, but also the nude looks kinda rocked my socks. Above a two of my favourite looks he presented. You rock Kilian Kerner!

MARCELL VON BERLIN Presentation at FASHION CHICK HOTEL
marcell von berlin fashionchick 2 marcell von berlin fashionchick 4 marcell von berlin fashionchick marcell von berlin fashionchick 3
ph.: Mehtap
The Fashionchick Hotel reserved two suites with balconies looking over the skyline of Berlin that were filled with surprises. From a very own candy bar to photo booths within the suites, Fashionchick made sure for any visitor to have a fun time. Among the guests: girls from Germany's Next Topmodel. But that wasn't all! Downstairs the conference room was turned into a secret party with Bamba Nazar busting sick throwback hip hop tunes! (Party with the best music by far!)
The Fashionchick Hotel also served as a platform for 3 presentations, one of which was Berlin's very own Marcell von Berlin collection presentation. I was positively surprised and amazed by his presentation. His all black collection with a mix of sheer and lace and scuba diving silhouettes, while projecting his inspiration over the live models turned out very well. He is a huge fan of Beyonce and so am I. My designer to watch!


With 2 more shows on our plan, 2 more parties and a rain forecast of 99.9% chance of precipitation, and both venues being off-site outdoor locations, we bailed. Like Loosers. But we did stop by the Blogger Bazaar Loft, which felt like a true house party, before heading home.
Both shows would have been amazing to watch and turns out they were quite spectacular. So here is where you can discover Alice's report on HolyGhost and iheartberlin's Julian Zigerli report.
lois opoku berlin fashion week streetstyle black blazer-cat-ears- lisforlois
ph.: Jacky (ootd), Joeva, me
Pants I Hose: THANKS TO Adidas NEO
Bag I Tasche: Michael Kors THANKS TO Designer Outlet Berlin
Bracelet I Armband: THANKS TO Pilgrim
Earrings I Ohrringe: THANKS TO Pilgrim
Headpiece I Haarreifen: Monki
Shoes I Schuhe: THANKS TO JustFab
Blazer: Unknown


Love Lois xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois