Tuesday, March 26, 2013

RED STRIPES GLITTER SKIRT



Hey Guys,

It's been a while since I posted an outfit post. Winter here in Berlin seems never ending atm and so I'm still walking around in my winter coat. I'm wearing my oversize coat that I bought at Pimkie maybe two years ago for 12€. It's actually not meant to be oversize, but I deliberately chose the coat in size 42 to give it the oversize look. Size 40/42 is my perfect oversize. Any tee/top/T-shirt transforms into a wearable dress for me in size 40. That's how tiny I am haha!
Anyway I wanted to thank all of you who participated in my Ostercountdown giveaway. It was quite a success and the winners have been chosen. I'm sorry if you weren't among the lucky ones, but I'm sure there'll be another great chance here on my blog soon!
Thanks for being part of my blog everytime.


ph.: Anh





Necklace I Kette : H&M
Top: H&M
Dress(worn as skirt) I Kleid (als Rock getragen): THANKS TO Sheinside
Jacke I Jacket:  Pimkie
Shoes I Schuhe : Zara
Bag I Tasche: THANKS TO Glossybox Style



Love Lois xxx


5 comments:

  1. Du siehst wie immer fabelhaft toll aus! Vor allem die Tasche st fantastisch! :))
    Lieben Gruß ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely love your sense of style and good tasre! like a fresh air
    love it!

    hope youll follow back <3
    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love stripes! Thanks for your comment on http://thefashionpandacrew.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the skirt. And I really like how you've paired it with a more casual top. You look great!

    xo Kate
    Fashaholics Anonymous
    www.fashaholicsanonymous.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois