Sunday, July 15, 2012

WEEKEND NIGHT OUT


This picture of Charlotte and me was taking at the Y/O/U Label release party that took place on Friday. We didn't stay long, instead met up with a friend and went to a bar. To be honest, all you need for a good time are some friends and drinks that taste of Gesichtswasser. A little insider ;)

As far as for the rest of my weekend? Shopped with Paula. I went for a midnight gym session. Visited the Designer Outlet Center Berlin for the first time. Now I'm chilling big time on my bed and watching the sky turn to night...

Love Lois xxx


5 comments:

  1. ihr beide seid richtig hübsch :) klingt nach einem tollen tag!

    Lg FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby, that night was awesome! haha, we really have to take some gesichtswasser next weekend!

    love you already xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Du hast einen tollen blog!!!
    Ihr zwei seht toll aus. Dein Interview fand ich auch super :D
    Woher weißt du wie Gesichtswasser schmeckt? ;-)
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Schmeckt bestimmt wie es riecht ;)
      hahaha! :D
      Love Lois xxx

      Delete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois