Wednesday, November 30, 2011

LETTER ON MY BED


Came home from sports super exhausted. I swear I feel like I'm being drilled to make Usain Bolt run for his titles. Like I'm being trained to join Germany's Olympic Games team or something. This is SCHOOL sports for chrissake...relax. Found this letter on my bed :) It's an invitation to the Premium. Guess I'll be reporting back once again :) Yeaahaayy I'm so ready for Fashion Week. Slowly getting excited. Hahah it's not until January 18th though.

Nighty night!




•••


Bin heute supermüde vom Sport gekommen. Ich fühl mich so, als ob ich trainiert werde, um Usain Bolt Konkurrenz zu machen. Als würde ich für die deutsche Olympische Mannschaft ausgebildet werden. Das ist SCHULsport man... relax. Hab einen Brief auf meinem Bett gefunden. Darin war eine Einladung zur Premium. Schätze ich werde wieder von der Premium berichten :) Yeaahaaay ich bin so bereit für die Fashion Week. So langsam werde ich wieder aufgeregt. Hahaha, bis zum 18. Januar muss ich mich noch gedulden.

Gute Nacht!

Btw what do you think of my new headpiece? I Was halter ihr von meinem neuen Haarschmuck? :D


Love Lois xxx






follow me on bloglovinfacebook,

7 comments:

  1. Congrats for the invitation dear, fashion week must be fun !

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats !!! **

    i love your blog, you hava an amazing style! <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. luckyyy you got to go to fashion week.

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. danke:)mir gefallen deine outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your headpiece <333


    Love from Bali,
    @ayudamayanthi
    http://ayudamayanthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pics ,love your headpiece! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois