Sunday, November 21, 2010

SUNDAY AFTERNOON PLAYLIST (2)

Yet again a Sunny Sunday I Wieder ein sonniger Sonntag




Another Playlist. My weekend has been mixed. On the hand I was really happy to see my friend I haven't seen over more than a month again (Melissa changed schools at the beginning of the term). Our us-four group (Lexia, Carly,Melissa and me) went out together and then stayed the night at hers. It's so hard to keep up with a normal social life when school keeps us so busy. There is no day in the week I can say "wow, dont have to think about school". And also it's hard to find a day when everyone of us has time. But we made it. And it was a nice evening. But somehow I'm depressed again. The thought of going to school tomorrow bugs me. And I still have loaaaads to do (homework wise) and I have a major physics exam coming up this week. On top of that, I feel sick.*sigh*
At least it was a sunny sunday.

•••


Noch eine Playlist. Mein Wochenende war gemischt. Auf der einen Seite war ich gücklich meine Freundin nach über einen Monat wiederzusehen. (Melissa hat die Schule gewechselt). Unsere us-four Gruppe (Lexia, Carly, Melissa und ich) sind weggangen und haben danach bei Mel gepennt. Es ist voll schwer ein normales Sozialleben zuführen mit der Schule. Es gibt keinen Tag in der Woche an dem ich sagen kann "wow ich muss nicht an die Schule denken". Außerdem ist es schwer einen Tag zu finden an dem jede von uns Zeit hat. Aber wir haben es geschafft. Irgendwie bin ich doch wieder depressive. Ich hab echt keine Lust morgen zur Schule zu gehen. Ich hab noch viel zu tun (Hausaufgaben) und ich hab diese Woche eine Physik Klausur. Zu dem fühl ich mich krank. *seufz*
Wenigstens wars ein sonniger Sonntag.

                   Lois xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois