Monday, March 06, 2017

GRL PWR - PWR GRL

Lois opoku pink Trenchcoat style lisforlois
Hey guys,

Ok so right now I'm in a deep hate-love relationship with Instagram and it feels like it's getting worse every time I open the app. But one thing I will forever be grateful for on Instagram is that fact that there are so many great brands and creators and people and places and hotspots to discover. Instagram is like a global hub of hidden gems once you dig deeper than your shitty "explore page" spammed with dumbass (sexist/I'm being cheated on/wtf even is your message/ completely wrong ideals) "comedy" videos or naked botox ass face girls and unrealistic #bodygoals.
This is how I recently discovered Likalla and immediately fell in love with the brand created by Lisa and Katrin.



Likalla is like the shit - from pins to logo shirts, stationary and socks that read boss babe or GRL PWR, trust me they are awesome. They were kind of enough to send me 3 of my favorite pieces which I've styled in today's post. Admittedly, it wasn't on purpose that I switched the Girl Power socks to read: Power Girl. In each Girl there is a Power Girl and us girls together, united and uplifting one another, we stand to become girl power.
I still remember the feeling I got seeing all those pictures from Women's March. And those who weren't present physically, oh the internet did not stop to show support. Suddenly it became a global thing and the pictures and posters couldn't have been any more heartwarming.
It's great to see people marching and standing up for their rights. Women fighting for their rights, taking a stand.
It's a good time to be alive.
In light of all negativity and political issues and the veil of instability that settles upon this world, a spark of hope is everything. Again I say, it's a good time to be alive. Now is the time to not stop spreading love and positivity, to support your local heroes and girl gangs, to stand up for another sister, to not feel threatened by the shine of another woman or her success, but instead appreciate her full glory.

Go spread some girl power and love to the girls at Likalla. They are making the world a happier place with their awesome girl stuff. <3
And today in real life go compliment another female. Tell your girl why she's special. Show support to any other lady.
Random acts of kindness are the best.

Also remember "Another woman's beauty is not the absence of your own."
Lois opoku pink Trenchcoat style lisforlois Lois opoku pink trench Slogan Tee lisforlois Lois opoku pink trench Slogan Tee lisforlois Lois opoku pink Trenchcoat style lisforlois Lois opoku pink trench Slogan Tee lisforlois Lois opoku pink trench Slogan Tee lisforlois Lois opoku pink trench Slogan Tee lisforlois Lois opoku pink trench Slogan Tee lisforlois Lois opoku pink Trenchcoat style lisforlois Lois opoku pink trench Slogan Tee lisforlois Lois opoku pink trench Slogan Tee lisforlois Lois opoku pink trench Slogan Tee lisforlois Lois opoku pink Trenchcoat style lisforlois Lois opoku pink trench Slogan Tee lisforlois Lois opoku pink trench Slogan Tee lisforlois
ph.: Jenny
T-Shirt: THANKS TO Likalla
Skirt I Rock: Gina Tricot (same)
Socks I Soncke: THANKS TO Likalla
Pins: THANKS TO Likalla
Trenchcoat: Edited
Bag I Tasche: Zara (similiar)
Shoes I Schuhe: Zara (exact)


Love Lois xxx

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had an amazing time, and I can't wait to read more about it! You will like to see more fun from here.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois