Thursday, June 09, 2016

A YVES SAINT LAURENT BEAUTY EXPERIENCE AT GALERIES LAFAYETTE

YSL beauty x galeries Lafayette lisforlois
A few weeks ago YSL held a special event at Galeries Lafayette in celebration of the launch of their newest products and trends. It was a huge afterwork event with lots of champagne, discounts on everything and a special make up show by YSL's famous makeup experts who traveled all the way to Berlin. As a Thank You for attending, Galeries Lafayette and YSL Beauty offered free make-over appointments and of course I couldn't say no to such an opportunity. I made an appointment for the next day, perfect in time for Shery's birthday party.

Sarah from YSL Beauty made me feel comfortable from the very first moment. She gave me a lot of beauty tips as she explained step by step what she was doing.
Struck in all awe I forgot to snap a picture after my look was done. I did however share my finished face and the entire make up session on Snapchat (Make sure to follow to keep up to date with my shenanegans! Add loisopoku!).
Huge thanks to Galeries Lafayette for this opportunity and Sarah for the amazing look! I looked fabulous for Shery's birthday party night out.
I bought a few new products. But more on those in a new post.. and possibly a new video? ;)
YSL beauty x galeries Lafayette lisforlois YSL beauty x galeries Lafayette lisforlois YSL beauty x galeries Lafayette lisforlois YSL beauty x galeries Lafayette lisforlois YSL x galeries Lafayette lisforlois YSL x galeries Lafayette lisforlois YSL beauty x galeries Lafayette lisforlois YSL x galeries Lafayette lisforlois
Love Lois xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois