Friday, January 15, 2016

FYODOR GOLAN - NEON EXPLOSION

Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois
BERLIN FASHION WEEK JULY '15

Lost in my archives I found these images of the Fyodor Golan show and my backstage experience I shared with Eileena. It's pretty much how we met and ended up becoming friends and filming a youtube video together. I was part the youtube loves fashion project, and since my main bae Joeva was down with the flue I offered to take her along.
I love the images and I can't believe their nearly got lost on my hard drive and flickr album. Unretouched, Unpublished, Unseen.

Next week is Berlin Fashion Week and I was pretty sure I was simply going to attend the Gigi Hadid Maybelline Show and Dimitri (must every year!) and go on with uni life. But in true DJ Khaled Snapchat fashion, let's be honest a big fat "You played yourself." is on order.
Of course I'll be running from A to Z next week and I'm a little over excited because this time I'll be working with an new personal photographer, a young talent, and we'll be creating content together.

I still pretty much remember the Fyodor Golan show clearly. Mainly because it was odd in all aspects. But the good kind of odd.
Thank you again Sane Communications for the really nice welcome from the first minute and making the backstage experience and the show happen so pleasantly.
I owe you these pictures.
And I owe Fyodor Golan sharing these images with you all and the net, because although this might not be my style at all (You can give me the white dress though! I'll wear it any day), I still remember the exact feeling I had when watching it. Seated in the second row I had the perfect view, it felt so close and the best thing above all: no heads to ruin my pictures. The music and use of lightening was spacey and all part of the show. Makeup just as bold as the neon color palette: bright green mascara and nails to match it all.
It was one of the only shows that really stuck to my mind that season.

Oh and can we take a moment to appreciate these heels? Research says they are Kat Maconies. Damn!
Pamina said these were the highest heels she'd ever had to wear on the runway. Kudos to her, she didn't slip.

Scroll down for more and especially the backstage photos.
Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois

BACKSTAGE

Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois Fyodor Golan Berlin fashion Week Juli 2015 lisforlois
ALL pictures by me!

Let's see what next week will bring.
What adventures and fashion..
I'm ready to rekindle my flame with Berlin Fashion Week.
It's become a complicated relationship, an on-and-off thing between to lovers, clearly fueled by passionate, but so much of it they've learned to hate-love each other..

Love Lois xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thw colours of this designer are awesome and the high knee Socks makes it a little sexy and girly in a positive way keep it up :)

    Xx nicole

    moos-gruen.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois