Wednesday, May 02, 2012

MY UK SHOPPING



While in England during the Easter holidays I had to visit my favourite UK shops. Think Topshop (****), Primark, New Look etc. But this time I found surprising little, which was good, because it left me with more money to splurge at the duty-free section at the airport after a morning that's become famous in my family as 'Horror at London Luton Airport'.
But that's another story (which will follow up on the blog, once I feel like typing it out ^^).

I found a super cute blouse and blouse/dress at Primark and probably the best deal ever: The blue pants were only 2 pounds!
Also can't stop wearing my new New Look necklaces. I'm currently pairing them with EVERYTHING in my closet. New Look has these great deals were you get a piece for jewellery for the price of one. 2 for 1! Pretty rad. Plus I get 10% student discount, but that saves you like a pound or something.

 Primark
 New Look
 Primark

Good night, sleep tight!

Love Lois xxx




follow me on bloglovinfacebook,

18 comments:

  1. die Klamotten sehen toll aus ;) Wie viele in Primark einkaufen gehen, das ist ja heftig... :O ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die bunte Bluse ist ein Traum!


    carrie
    http://alltags-adrenalin.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gute Kauft!! Die Kette sind tooootal!!

    xoxo aus München
    La Vie Quotidienne
    www.laviequo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing!

    www.jessicajersey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello dear thanks for your comment on my blog!!!!!!
    yours is cool
    i have followed you on both bloglovin#105 and gFC#693
    hope you follow back!!!!
    best
    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danke für deinen lieben Kommentar :)

    Tolle Ausbeute ♥ Vor allem die Ketten :)
    lg, Zerin

    http://teen-age-dreamer.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. die Ketten sind echt toll :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loooooooove the pants! They're awesome! Good choice, Lois, as always ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stuff :) I LOVE those necklaces :) I love statement pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, the necklaces are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such nice pieces! looking forward to see how you style them!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. die new look ketten sind ja toll :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois