Monday, July 25, 2011

FASHION WEEK WITH LOMOGRAPHY I STRENESSE BLUE



Strenesse Blue S/S '12 Runway
So this was my first runway show evaaa. Even though, I was informed beforehand that the show was packed and unfortunately I wouldn't be able to see the show. Somehow I ended up sitting third row next to Jessy! (No I didn't sneak in. xD Some random guy gifted me his card. Lucky me :D And btw, the show was by no means packed.)
I was more than excited, because I was about to be officially runway show devirginized.
Victoria Strehle's collection was very pretty and had a good summervibe to it. The mini-dresses were gorgeous and the maxidresses, made from light material, were airy. Summerbreeze...
Noticeable were the gold detailing, as well as colorful snake prints and transparency.
Main colors I noticed were nude, a touch of neon green and gold, but also some blue, from single looks that reminded a bit of the marine style.
Favorite piece? The sexy nude dress!
And about my runway show devirginization ? What an experience. Runway shows rule!


The picture was taken with a  Diana F+ CMYK from Lomography and you can read my articles in the Lomography Magazine here soon. Isn't the picture kinda artsy? :) I don't know what I was doing there, but it turned out pretty cool :)

•••

Strenesse Blue S/S '12 Runway
Also das war meine erste runway show evaaa. Obwohl man mir vorher sagte, dass die Show leider komplett ausgebucht war und ich nicht zuschauen könnte. Irgendwie saß ich dann in der 3. Reihe neben  Jessy!
(Nein ich habe mich nicht reingeschmuggelt xD Ein Typ hat mir seine Karte geschenkt. Lucky me :D Und btw, die Show war keines Falls komplett ausgebucht.)
Ich war unglaublich aufgeregt, denn ich stand kurz davor offiziell runway show entjungfert zu werden.
Victoria Strehles Kollektion war schön und versprühte ein echtes Summerfeeling. Die Minikleider waren wunderschön und die Maxikleider aus leichtem Material, waren luftig. Summerbreeze...
Auffallend waren die goldenen Details, wie auch die bunten Snake-prints und die Transparenz.
Hauptfarben, die mir auffielen, waren nude, ein Hauch von neongrün und gold, aber auch ein bisschen blau in einzelnen Looks, die an den Marine-Style erinnerten.

Lieblingsteil? Das sexy nudefarbende Kleid!
Und zu meiner runway show entjungferung ? Was für ein Erlebnis. Runway shows rule!


Das Bild wurde mit einer  Diana F+ CMYK von Lomography gemacht und meine Artikel werden in Kürze auch im Lomography Magazin zu finden sein: hier. Ist das Bild nicht irgendwie artsy? :) Ich weiß nicht was ich da gemacht habe, aber es sieht ziemlich cool aus :)


Love Lois xxx







follow me on bloglovin, twitter and 

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic time!! Love the way you did the photo, looks great :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow cool pic! :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like an amazing time!!! So jealous doll.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just liked your Facebook fan page and hope you can do the same with mine. Don't have the like button but could be added as friend :)

    http://www.facebook.com/Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. übe schon seit längeren mit der lomo - cam, aber leider funktioniert es nicht ganz und so ein stylisches bild hab ich noch nie hinbekommen - aber ich hoff es wird noch ;)

    alles liebe

    juli

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois