Friday, June 17, 2011

READERS ART



At the beginning of this week Fabienne send me this artwork of me :D I was really overjoyed!
Can't wait to finally meet this talented Girl at Fashion Week next month! Check out more of her work here.

•••

Am Anfang der Woche schickte Fabienne mir dieses Artwork von mir :D Ich war unglaublich glücklich!
Kanns kaum abwarten, dieses talentierte Mädchen bei der Fashion Week nächsten Monat endlich kennen zu lernen! Mehr von ihrer Arbeit hier.


To I An  Fabienne:


Simply Thank You Einfach nur Danke :)

Love Lois xxx





follow me on bloglovin, twitter and 

7 comments:

  1. Bitte, bitte :) Freue mich auch schon auf dich zu treffen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extrem geil, Kompliment an Fabienne. Sehr gute Arbeit :)
    Damit musst du ein layout machen, Lois ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...this is absolutely amazing..sooo cool.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats amazing! my cousin does art like this.


    shanicexoxo.info

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the vector drawing: D
    Big kiss, darling, take care
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    @lallic

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois