Friday, March 25, 2011

OVERSIZED



Belt red I Gürtel rot: H&M 
blue I blau: Mom



Lately I’ve been really into anything oversized. And belted it always looks gorgeous. When I saw this blouse at H&M in their sale section I automatically grabbed a size 40 DE (I’m a size 34/36 DE) because I knew this blouse was going to be my new dress. Naturally the top wasn’t available in my size so I grabbed another 40. Taaadaaa another dress (it’s actually a normal length top in my size). I love the see-through detail at the side of the dress top. I’m going to wear them with a colored little belt to give the whole thing a little silhouette as it needs the drapping in the middle as for not to look like a oversized missbuy.

•••

In letzter Zeit steh ich voll auf den oversized look. Und mit einem Gürtel siehts immer schick aus. Als ich diese Bluse bei H&M in der Sale Abteilung sah, habe ich automatisch eine Größe 40 (bin eine 34/36) genommen und wusste, dass das mein neues Kleid werden würde. Natürlich gab es das Top auch nicht in meiner Größe, also kam eine 40 mit. Taaadaaa noch ein neues Kleid. Eigentlich ist es ein normal-langes Top in meiner richtigen Größe. Ich liebe das transparente Detail an den Seiten des Kleides top. Ich werde es mit einem kleinen farbigen Gürtel tragen um dem ganzen eine Silhouette zu geben, da es in der Mitte gebunden werden muss, da mit es nicht aussieht wie ein übergroßer Fehlkauf.
Love Lois xxx





follow me on bloglovin, twitter and fashiolista.

 

10 comments:

  1. dankeschön ♥
    und schöne sachen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this purchases! H&M is soooooo geat!

    XoXo
    H&C from Amsterdam
    www.sistersandsisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auf Oversized stehe ich auch. Ich mag das einfach, weil es soooo schön luftig und bequem ist. Da kann man auch mal den Bauch rausstrecken :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ich bin gespannt auf den naechsten outfitpost... ;)

    la tiquismiquis
    http://tqsm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. uiuiui :) dein neuer header ist grandios :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Das sieht sicher toll aus an dir! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really like that white blouse with the pink belt!! :) That would look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect white shirt

    xxx Camilla

    check out my giveaway

    intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois