Friday, March 18, 2011

I AM NUMBER 4 PREMIERE IN BERLIN

Is she stylish or what?! Loved her outfit! I Ist sie stylish oder was? Liebe ihr outfit!
dropped my nail polish and spilled it all over my shoe :) I Nagellack fallen gelassen und über meinen Schuh gekippt.

pictures of D.J.Caruso and Teresa via disorderedkitten

Dress I Kleid: H&M
Ring: H&M
Coat I Jacke: My mom
Nails I Nagellack: Rival de Loop (mint)
overknee-socks I  -socken: Ernsting's Family
Bag: TK Maxx (very old)
shoes: that shop at zoo ^^


Last week Friday I was honored to visit the Premiere of 'I am Number Four', the movie with Alex Pettyfer. Sadly Alex had to cancel last minute but Teresa Palmer (kickass No.6) and D.J.Caruso, the director, were present. They even had a little chat with us and signed autographs. D.J.Caruso was lovely and actually complemented me on my nail polish (Rival de Loop mint colored), saying that he totally loved it and even took my hand to get a closer look xD Teresa is such a bubbly person! She was amazing. And she loved my hair ^^
All in all it was an amazing night, the movie was great and I had a good time.
You should go see it :) Simply because Number 6 is kicking some asses fiercely and Alex isn't looking to bad either at her side ;)


Wearing my new H&M dress. I love the leather detail at the neck. Paired it with overknees and my mom's coat that I also wore to LesMads' Book Presentation. By the way I don't know if you all saw it, but I was in the video of their Book presentation :)

•••

Letzten Freitag hatte ich das Glück die Premiere von 'Ich bin Nummer Vier', der Film mit Alex Pettyfer, zusehen. Leider musst Alex in letzter Minute absagen, aber Teresa Palmer (kickass No.6) und D.J.Caruso, der Director, waren anwesend. Sie haben sogar kurz mit uns geredet und Autogramme unterschrieben. D.J.Caruso war so lieb und hat mir auch ein Kompliment über meine Nägel gemacht (Rival de Loop minzefarbend). Er meinte, dass er die Farbe total liebte und nahm sogar meine Hand um sich den Lack genauer anzuguckenxD Teresa ist ein so Menschen! Sie war super. Und sie mochte meine Haare^^
Es war eine superschöne Nacht, der Film war super und ich hatte viel Spaß.
Ihr sollten den euch mal ansehen :) Einfach nur schon weil Nummer 6 kickass ist und Alex nicht schlecht an ihrer Seite aussieht ;)

Ich trage mein neues H&M Kleid. Ich liebe das Lederdetail am Auschnitt. Trage es mit overkneesocken und Mama's Mantel, den ich auch schon zur LesMads Buchpresentation getragen habe. Ich weiß nicht, ob ihr das alle gesehen habt, aber ich war im Video von der Buchpresentation :)

Love Lois xxx








follow me on bloglovin, twitter and fashiolista.

33 comments:

  1. Wow, you look great and simply adore your outfit! Your bag looks fantastic! I am definitely going to see this movie:) Now following, maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, lovely outfit! But the guy is creepy! XD
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely look!

    come and check out my blog on:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2187105/glamourgirl
    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfit !

    I'm sure you had a lovely time !

    come for aa visit, and if you like sign as follower

    ciao ave

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this post!! :D

    xx


    fashionbi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chic, all black is my favorite go-t0. And that coat and bag = fab! :)


    x X

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi hi,

    bittte, bitte. gerne doch.
    vielleicht kriegst du es ja doch noch hin :)
    wünsche dir glück!

    lg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Japp, dass denke ich auch :D
    Deine Haare sehen klasse aus!
    Sind das so eine Art Dreadlocks?
    LG♥ + schönes Wochenende noch :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh, was für ein schönes Erlebnis :o War bestimmt mehr als super :D
    Ich liebe die Tasche und die Schuhe :)) Der Nagellack ist auch toll :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Danke für den lieben Kommentar, ja ich hab auf die Jacke 50% bekommen :)toller blog (wird gleich mal leser)
    LG Sura http://surayildiz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey :)
    Die Lacke von China Glaze kaufe ich in Amerika über ebay (klick)
    Woher kommst du denn? Amerika? :)
    Grüßleee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey... <3 your blog & You VERY MUCH

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wie schön die Bilder von dem Link :) Sieht richtig gut aus der Kontrast zwischen Potsdamer Platz und dir und dem Kleid.
    Mich interessiert das immer total woher die Menschen kommen :) (und besonders weil ich dunkle haut so toll finde und die länder meistens auch total interessant sind :) ).

    Nein, leider gibts die immer noch nicht in ner Drogerie in Deutschland -.- voll blöd, aber es lohnt sich die einfach in amerika zu bestellen. besonders wenn man mehrere bestellt und auch noch opi und essie mitbestellt :) ich liebe es post zu bekommen, besonders von weiter weg (:D freue mich immer wenn ich taschenuhren aus hong kong bestell oder eben nagellack aus amerika.das ist immer so toll anders verpackt und haaach :D ich liebe einfach andere kulturen/länder/etc)

    Grüßle :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hallo meine Süsse,

    oh wow toll siehst Du auf den Bilder aus....sehr schick <3

    Mhhh echt ich habe auf eine Email von Dir gewartet aber leider keine bekommen/gesehen evtl . übersehen :)) sorry falls das der Fall war...

    Wie gehts Dir?
    Was gibts von neues von der Party???

    Wünsch Dir ein wunderschönes & erholsames Wochenende! xoxo

    with love
    Mariza
    http://mar-iza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the nail polish! I've been thinking about a similar color for a while... must do it now!

    xoxo
    Christine
    www.aquietdetermination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. AMAZING!!!

    enter my GIVEAWAY:
    http://yourfashioncafe.blogspot.com/2011/03/first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah you look so chic! And I love the color combination between your nails and the orange ring! Lovely!


    Fashezine

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love your bag and nail polish! :)


    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. super schönes outfit! v.a. die tasche :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lois, thank u so much for your comment!
    you look so good with this outfit!!! love the dress!!

    follow you! :)))

    G

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi pretty! thanks for visiting my blog:) ya, dancing is beautiful sport, but not easy at all:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, du hast echt einen total kuhlen Stil! Und siehst auch richtig hübsch aus - ich liiiiebe die Dreads ♥

    Liebe Grüße, Wiebke

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really want to see I Am Number 4 but I haven't yet :(! Love your outfit, your coat is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow that looks like so much fun! I have never been to an event like that.. You look great! I like the knee highs especially :)


    http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunning outfit, you look great!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. dankeschön :) freut mich, dass sie dir gefallen
    ich benutze die panasonic lumix dm-tz8, eine sehr gute digitalkamera, die so schöne bilder macht wie eine spiegelreflex, aber dafür nicht so groß ist :D
    liebe grüße! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  27. der ring und der nagellack passen total gut zusammen! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a beautiful blog you have here! I love your beige coat and mint green nail polish in this post. Tres chic :)

    Hugs from your newest fan in Paris xx

    Camille @ Paris in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your nail color! And your outfit is adorable as well :)

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ein wirklich süßes Outfit :)

    LG Linny

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois