Sunday, March 06, 2011

JOVEEBA I NEED YOU



Joveeba A/W 2011 Lookbook
Joveeba is one of my latest label loves. It's an Australian label. I discovered them not to long ago and I'm happy I did. I absolutely loving their S/S campaign! But this is the A/W Lookbook.
There are some lovely pieces there with nice details. 100% merino wool knits, super soft leather pieces and intricate beading...
The collection is available from February 2011 in boutiques in Australia aswell as online.
My most loved pieces are the blue blouse with the cutout elbow detail (i'm currently loving cut-out details, asymetric ... anything odd :D ), the white dress with the flower print and black drapped leather jacket. Although there are a few more pieces I'd love to see wander directly into my closet and style up for outfit posts.
What are your favs?

•••

Joveeba ist einer meiner neuesten label loves. Es ist ein australisches Label. Ich habe sie nicht all zu lange her endeckt und bin froh, dass ich es getan habe. Ich liebe ihre S/S Kampagne! Aber das ist die A/W Lookbook.
Es gibt ein paar schöne Teile mit tollem Detail. 100% Merinowolle Knits, super weiche Lederteile und aufwendige Perlendetails...
Die Kollektion ist ab Februar in ausgewählten Boutiquen in Australien erhältlich sowie online.
Meine meist geliebten Teile sind die blaue Bluse mit den ausgeschnittenen Ellbogen (ich liebe zur Zeit cut-out Details, asymetrische Schnitte und alles was nicht ganz normal ist :D ), das weiße Kleid mit dem Blumenprint und die schwarze gedrapte (ja ich führe Denglische Wörter ein! xD) Lederjacke. Aber es gibt noch mehr Sachen, die ich gerne in meinen Schrank wandern sehen würde und für outfit posts stylen möchte.
Eure Lieblingsteile? :)

Love Lois xxx





follow me on bloglovin, twitter and fashiolista.

2 comments:

  1. I do love this collection, the browns and deep royal blues ♥

    *following your blog*

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the looks, the wedges with the socks adds such a good touch.
    Hope your doing well girl :)

    x

    dorcasola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois