Saturday, December 17, 2011

GIRLS AT CHICCHICKCLUB


A few days ago I attended the chicchickclub event that took place in the atelier near Warschauerstraße. As usual I was running late, but luckily I bumped into Lisa and her friend Sophie and together we searched for the entrance until we finally realized we were ringing the wrong bell all along. Haha :D
We were introduced to their collection, shoes and bags from their winter collection as well as from upcoming seasons, while enjoying appetizers and drinks and had the chance to pick one pair of shoes to take home.
Naturally lots of Bloggers were invited.
So many familiar faces and new a! One thing we all shared in common; we were fashion bloggers and we all loved shoes. And each of us was faced with a dilemma when deciding.
At the end I decided for the blue pair.
I had lots of fun, even when I had to leave earlier, as I was already rushing to the next event. More on that in the next post! ;)

•••

Vor einigen Tagen gings ins Büro/Atelier des Onlineshops chicchickclub, welches sich in einem Hinterhof in der Nähe der Warschauerstraße befand. Ich war mal wieder spät dran, aber glücklicherweise traf ich Lisa und ihre Freundin Sophie und gemeinsam suchten wir vergeblich den Eingang, bis uns endlich auffiel, dass wir am falschen Aufzug klingelten. Haha :D
Man führte uns die Modelle vor, Schuhe und Taschen, einige aus der kommenden Saison, manche für diesen Winter. Wir genossen Häppchen und natürlich gab es auch Drinks und Wasser.
Mit dabei waren natürlich auch wieder ganz viele Blogger.
So viele bekannte Gesichter und neue Bekanntschaften! Eines hatten wir alle gemeinsam, wir waren Modeblogger und verrückt nach Schuhen. Und jede stand bei dieser Auswahl vor ihrem eigenem Dilemma.
Am Ende durfte nach langem Hin und Her dann doch das blaue Paar mit.
Ich hatte viel Spaß, auch wenn ich nicht so lang bleiben konnte, da ich ja zum nächsten Event eilen musste. Mehr dazu im nächsten Post! ;)



Jacket Jacke: New Yorker
turtleneck I Rollkragenpulli: H&M
Shoes I Schuhe: H&M
Bag Tasche: Gina Tricot
Necklace I Kette: C&A
Ring: H&M
Shorts: H&M


Love Lois xxx






follow me on bloglovinfacebook,

16 comments:

  1. really lovely shoes! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit, looks like much fun

    thanks for stopping by my blog, i invite you to return

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thank you so much for your comment! :) I LOVE these shoes! They look so great on you! I love getting a new pair of shoes :)

    love, polly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for left a comment in my blog!
    I like your style! But what i really like from your outfits is this colorful camera! x)
    You look better with hair up!

    following u!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vielen Dank!
    Auf diesem Event wäre ich auch gerne gewesen!;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo some amazing shoes here!! Looks like you had a lovely time. I really like what you are wearing :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. sehr cool geschrieben..... mag deinen schreibstil lois! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh du sahst so süß aus und ich liiiebe deine Tasche fällt mir grade auf.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful look.Like it so much.
    I follow you by now here and bloglovin!
    Skip to visit me, I'd appreciate your views on my page .. about a project that is close to myheart.
    And if you like,follow me too!

    A hug ♥
    Valentina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a fun event and so many beautiful shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much Shoes~ LOVE!!! Great Post! Thanks for sharing! I'm totally loving your blog! I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.
    GlamThings

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Lois for your comment on our blog! :)
    your blog is so nice. beautiful pictures. :)
    http://doublebeauty2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your outfit girl! Sooo many shoes whoop whoop :)
    Greetings x

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois