Monday, July 28, 2014

POST FASHION WEEK BEAUTY TREATMENT AT HENDRICKS SALON OF CURIOSITIES

Hendricks_Salon_of_Curiosities_002
First all let me start by saying, sorry I've been so M.I.A. lately! Been stuck learning for my first exams and I haven't even gotten around to update you from my crazy Fashion Week week. Well I'm back and I have lots to tell you about. Let me start with one of my favourite things of that week: my beauty treatments.
Now I had quite a few beauty treatments that week, but one I looked forward to the most was my post-fashion week treatment at HENDRICK'S Gin Salon of Curiosities. HENDRICK'S Gin transformed the Concept Store Wheadon into a little beauty salon/cocktail bar/barbar shop paradise.
The party had taken place a couple of days earlier during Fashion Week celebrating the launch of the Salon of Curiosities and with gin tonics and martinis and some thoughts on "How to be a Gentleman".
Well dressed, a good drink in hand and a seriously good shave/hair cut. First time I actually understood why all my guy friends are so obsessive about their outlines and why they hit the salon more often than all my girls. Outlines guys, it's all about the perfect trim and having that shave in shape.

Hendricks_Salon_of_Curiosities_8 Hendricks_Salon_of_Curiosities_4 Hendricks_Salon_of_Curiosities_1 Hendricks_Salon_of_Curiosities_01 Hendricks_Salon_of_Curiosities_3 Hendricks_Salon_of_Curiosities_9 Hendricks_Salon_of_Curiosities_5
Ph.: HENDRICK'S

During HENDRICK'S Salon of Curiosities HENDRICK'S offered gentlemen a fresh shave or trim from barber Miguel Gutierrez. For the ladies HENDRICK'S Gin prepared a facial treatment inspired by HENDRICK'S Gin itself.

From all the treatments I got that week, this one felt the most natural. I got a juniper-cucumber-rose essence treatment which was quite stimulating for my senses.
After that amazing treatment my skin felt reborn and for the first time in a long time like I've sufficiently nourished it, leaving it supersoft and glowy. (Note to myself: take me treatments of this sort)
But the treatment wasn't just a juniper-cucumber-rose cleanse and steam rinse. To top it off I was treated to the best face massage I've had ever and served with some signature HENDRICK'S Gin cocktails (it's never to early to drink! Cheers! ;P). Hands down, I am officially the biggest fan of face massages as of that date. He knew exactly were touch and press to release some stress and muscle knots within my back, without massaging even an inch of my back. It was hard not falling asleep right there and then.
Thanks HENDRICK'S Gin for the treatment! It was just what I and my skin needed after such a hectic week. When I got home, I fell into bed, ready to sleep off the stress, so my body would feel exactly like my face looked like - refreshed, renewed and completely stress free.
Best way to end Fashion Week.

Love Lois xxx


1 comment:

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois