Monday, June 20, 2011

GIFTCARD PLEASE!


MANGO. Mango is having a massive 50% off sale at the moment and I've picked out my favourite pieces. 
1-9 WANT WANT WANT! At this point I've already reached 500+ € . Anyone want to send me a gift card? ;P

•••


MANGO. Bei Mango gibt es zur Zeit einen massiven 50% off Sale und ich hab mir meine Lieblingsteile rausgesucht. 1-9 WANT WANT WANT! Meine Liste geht jedoch weit über 500€ hinaus. Will mir jemand einen Gutschein schenken? ;P

Love Lois xxx




follow me on bloglovin, twitter and 


5 comments:

  1. There is pretty nice stuff here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great post! :D love it!
    xx
    fashionbit

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Liebes,ich hab sie selbst drucken lassen und gestaltet,also zuhause halt :)

    Super vllt sieht man sich ja auf der FW :)
    wenn man sich denn erkennt ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute selection! I love #4! :)

    http://style-love.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois